Make no mistake about it. We're going to have to fight this fight all over again. We're all going to have to make our voices heard yet again. We're going to have to tell them once again that they don't get to make laws about a woman's private medical choices. They don't get to legislate a woman's body.
We're doing our part to provide you with the fodder you'll need to take to the streets. Here's what we've come up with so far. Each of the sentiments can be selected for a variety of applications, whether it's on a canvas, as a sticker, or on a shirt or hoodie sweatshirt. Take your pick. The links to each are provided below the graphic. Just scroll down inside each link to view all the available items.
Let's get to it!
01) Women's Rights: https://bit.ly/tcl-womens-rights
02) Pro-Women, Pro Family: https://bit.ly/pro-women-pro-family
03) Pro-Women, Pro-Choice: https://bit.ly/tcl-pro-women
04) Pro Roe: https://bit.ly/tcl-pro-roe
05) My Body, My Choice: https://bit.ly/tcl-my-body
06) Women's Bodies: https://bit.ly/women-s-bodies-more
07) Bans Off: https://bit.ly/tcl-bans-off
08) Mind Your Own: https://bit.ly/your-own-uterus
09) Mind Your Own Two: https://bit.ly/tcl-your-own-uterus
Go out there equipped with knowledge! Being pro-choice is consistent with following Jesus. Being pro-choice respects women and acknowledges their full and complete autonomy as human beings. They alone are endowed with freedom over their own bodies and their own medical and family planning decisions. No one has the right to make laws to the contrary.
These two articles provide a rich history to back up the actions we take together.
- The Real Origins of the Religious Right (Politico)
- The Surprising Role of Clergy in the Abortion Fight Before Roe v. Wade (TIME)
We'll see you out there!
-- The Christian Left
About TCL Blog
We’re not about Dogma here. We’re just Christians who think the political and Christian right-wing have their priorities wrong.
Charles Toy is the founding member of The Christian Left. We're sure you will enjoy his passion as well as his wit. Guest bloggers featured often.